Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This Time for Africa instrumental music at Chartis Colours of Malaysia dinner

Tribute to all Chartis Malaysia Insurance Berhad Compass Club Agents for their excellence achievements in year 2010 and they have played the games well like  football players at the World Cup in South Africa 2010.  Please enjoy the musical drum beats played by the Colours of Malaysia musicians to the song Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) sang and made famous by Diva Shakira.



No comments:

Post a Comment