Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chinese Acrobatic Show at Bukit Gambang Resort City

Last Christmas, Bigfoothill had a wonderful time relaxing at the place called Bukit Gambang Resort City near Kuantan town in the state of Pahang in Peninsular Malaysia.  It is situated about 30 minutes drive from Kuantan town towards the west on the Kuantan-Kuala Lumpur route. It is about 7 hours drive from Bukit Mertajam, Penang.There was a Chinese Acrobatic show performed by young acrobats who thrilled the crowds with their unique performances. There is a water theme park where you can enjoy swimming and sliding down the slides into various pools.










No comments:

Post a Comment