Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011 Countdown Teen Idol Singing Contest at Sunway Carnival, Penang

Hello friends, I am still in the festive mood and celebrating the New Year 2011.  Hear and watch some of the local Teen Idols singing their heart out at the contest held at Sunway Carnival.

The other great artistes performing that on New Year Eve were Thomas, Ahli Fiqir and Wana during the intervals and some dances.  You will get to meet "Little Michael Jackson" wannabe here too. Coming up soon..so stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment