Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let us dance with Singer Wasabe

Here is the final segment of Wasabe's final performance at the local Kim Far Anniversary celebration recently.  The audience were really sporting as they enjoy dancing with her. The manager asked her to go back to the stage before someone kidnap her since she was so hot and popular with the audience.

Hope Wasabe enjoyed the show and she would make a comeback soon.  By the way, there is another show coming up on Sunday January 9,2011 at 8.30pm at another Kim Far outlet. Hopefully they invite her again and see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment