Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Famous Pinnacles in Bukit Mertajam, Penang?

If only you had taken a walk along the railway tracks in Bukit Mertajam, Penang with Bigfoothill recently, you would not have to go all the way to Western Australia to view the Pinnacles thereby saving you some money and the environment as you cut down on flying to the destination by budget airways.  Here is a man-made Pinnacles.

You can have more information on the Pinnacles by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to you Steve. Thank you for your kind invitation. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete