Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year 2011 Countdown with Singer Wana singing Mercy at Sunway Carnival, Penang

Ho Ho Ho..here comes Singer Wana to town to celebrate the New Year 2011 Countdown with shoppers and revelers at Sunway Carnival, Penang. Singer Wana was so sporting and friendly with the crowds especially the brother with the hairs standing up..ha..ha..ha..it is me.  Those brothers really have to thank their lucky stars as she invited them to do Traditional Malay Folk dance a little like the Latin dance Cha Cha with her but that brother wanted to do another dance.

Here watch and enjoy the video recorded live.

No comments:

Post a Comment