Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Colours of Malaysia at Chartis Agency Excellence Awards Night 2010

Malaysia is my country.  I am an insurance agent with the Property and Casualty insurance company,Chartis Malaysia Insurance Berhad. Thank you Chartis Malaysia for your kind invitation to the Agency Excellence Awards Night 2010 on January 13, 2011.  Here is the Colours of Malaysia presented to you in the musical percussion.  Thank you and my appreciations to all my clients, business associates, friends and family for your tremendous supports and for choosing us to be your insurance service provider and agent.  Congratulations to all our award winners for their excellence achievements in 2010. It is a great privilege to be associated with so many fellow excellence agents. My appreciations for their kind encouragements. We look forward to meet again at next year Agency Excellence Award Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment