Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fire at row of three-storey shophouses at Kota Permai, Bukit Mertajam, Penang continue

The fire is raging on...here are more scenes of the incident.  I uploaded in many small parts instead of editing into one whole story as it will be faster to upload to You Tube and share with you. Watch the breaking news here.

View Larger Map 

No comments:

Post a Comment