Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Teen Idol Singing Competition at Sunway Carnival, Penang

Since Friday December 31, 2010 is a public holiday because Malaysia football team has won the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup for the first time. Thanks to the Malaysia football team and Prime Minister. I took this opportunity to rest and reflect on year 2010 and looking forward to the countdown for New Year 2011 in Penang Island.  As the traffic was heavy almost everywhere in Penang, Bigfoothill decided to head for dinner and then proceeded to Sunway Carnival on the mainland to shop for the new dairy for New Year 2011 at the Popular Bookstore.

There was a slight drizzle and by the time I went into the Sunway Carnival Shopping mall, the main lobby was full of people and shoppers.  There was a Teen Idol Singing Competition held at the stage specially decorated for the Christmas and New Year Celebrations.

The teenage contestants came from all over Peninsular Malaysia for the competitions dressed in the glittering dresses and suites.  Here are some of the songs and videos captured by Bigfoothill which I would like to share with you.  I salute the competitors for their talents and participation in the contest and for allowing me to capture live recording of their show and sharing it worldwide with you.  So here is a little sweet memorable moments in the final hours of year 2010 for us to reflect back and to countdown to New Year 2011. Here are my favorites teen idol finalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment