Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011 Countdown with singers Ahli Fiqir and Wana at Penang

Happy New Year 2011 to you.  I am adding this post to the New Year 2011Countdown as it has been very slow in uploading so many video clips that l have to leave it overnight.  Please enjoy the live recording of the show by the famous singers.

The group singers Ahli Fiqir had us entertained with their songs titled "Evolusi KL"(Evolution Kuala Lumpur)and "Samseng" (meaning Ruffians) which are the hit songs from the Malaysian film Gangster.  Singer Wana had the audience singing along with her.  At this hour, the other uploads are on its way. Stay tuned to Bigfoothill channel at You Tube too.

No comments:

Post a Comment