Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

USB Cable connectivity is like a lifeline



I got his USB cable for myself about a month ago but did not get to use it until today to connect to my computer and download files, especially pictures that I have taken with my Nokia E-72 mobile phone when I did not have my Olympus or Sony Cameras handy.  I had misplaced the original cable at a hostel in Ipoh, Perak about a year ago. Imagine I can do without it for so long.  I could have used the Blue tooth feature to transfer the files but I am not into it.

It is like a lifeline to me as I got the chance to download some pictures that I wanted to share with you later as I connected it to my mobile phone and PC just now.  Not all mobile phone and accessories shops in Bukit Mertajam are selling all models of Universal Serial Bus (USB) connectivity Adapter Cable.  So it took me awhile to shop around before I found this CA-101 model cable at one of the shops at Jusco Shopping Mall. By the way, this picture is taken using the Nokia E-72 which has a automatic flash that lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment