Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing You Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and family.  It is time of the year again to be celebrating birthday of Jesus.  For many, it is shopping time or holiday time or party time and be merry.  Here are some highlights to share with you. Go to your local Church this Christmas and find the true meaning of Christmas and meet Jesus and his big family. You are always welcome to BMBC as you can see even the Nigerians are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment