Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bigfoothill likes Bukit Mertajam Famous Beef "Koay Teow" Soup

The place for Famous BM Beef Koay Teow Soup

The boss pouring the braised rice noodle from the strainer in boiling pot

Standard bowl starts at RM5.00

Boss and his wife busy serving

My favorite and famous BM Beef Koay Teow Soup

Great taste when dipping the beef into their own homemade chilly sauce

Wow..yummy
Oh..I am so hungry after the Bukit Mertajam Baptist Church (BMBC) Sunday Worship Service and Fellowship which normally ends at 1.00pm.  So Bigfoothill heads to the Bukit Mertajam (BM) Famous Beef Koay Teow Soup Stall near BMBC along the road named Jalan Kulim.  It is just 300 meters from BMBC along Jalan Kulim to the St Anne's Sanctuary at Bukit Mertajam. By the way, to help you with the landmarks, here is the image of BMBC and you can click on the link for the map of BMBC.

Heck..what ..is this another food blog? No...I just love the beef "koay teow" or rice noodle soup.  You do not have to agree with me for some reasons, such as some do not eat because they are vegetarians, some because they worship this and that and god forbids non-Kosher or it is just too salty or the chilly sauce is hot like me...ah. One man's meat is another man's poison. You come and taste it to enjoy for you have your own taste-buds on your tongue. Perhaps you are wondering what can eat or not...you may want to find out more from this link to www.biblestudy.org

Courtesy and credits to  The Bible Study Web Site - You have Questions. The Bible has Answers!

Wow..I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment