Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Western Road Penang Christian Cemetery MPPP registration form download

Friendly reminder to all affected by the MPPP notice on the Western Road, Penang Christian Cemetery which will close the registration exercise on Tuesday November 30, 2010. You can download the forms here. The first page is the main form that you have to complete the details.  The second page is actually the reverse side of first page.  You can print it on the reverse side to save paper and planet Earth. 





The third page is the form for use by the public to make an enquiry on the burial plot detail.





These forms were obtained by my brother-in-law when they went to collect the form personally yesterday.  Thank you for your kind assistance.  I am a little disappointed with the MPPP for its failure to make the forms available for download at its website.  I contacted them about a week ago and told them that it is a  little hassle for us to go from Bukit Mertajam to collect the form at Komtar complex or the site office at Western Road.  The persons told me to give them my email address or faxed number and they will send it to me.  Sadly, there was no follow up despite my further contact to them and short messages service.

Please be advised that the counter staff mentioned that there will be no extension of time to submit the form.

If you have been trying in vain to locate some of the documents which could have been misplaced or lost, please do not fret. Here is a tip from a good Samaritan. You can still submit the form with whatever information you have in hand and then follow up with MPPP later.  Alternatively, there is a suggestion that you go to Commissioner of Oaths to make Statutory Declaration on the matter and submit it together with the completed form.

Hope you will share this with your friends and relatives who are affected by the notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment