Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Monday, November 1, 2010

BigFootHill Arise

Hello and welcome to my maiden post.  I have been keen to learn about blogging and have bought a book to help myself better understand what blogging is about.  I have also spent hours on the internet to search for information including seeking views and advice from friends, including one of my cousins who have been blogging for awhile.  My appreciations to all of you.

It has been months, and now I finally decided that I just do it.  I hope to improve as I go on to the next and future posts.  It is my desire to be more adapt and savvy with the gadgets for more pleasures and enjoyable postings.

At the moment,  I will keep an open mind on the topics to share in this small footprint through Big Foot Hill which is the direct translation of the Chinese for the town known as BUKIT MERTAJAM in Penang State of Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment