Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Psalm Agency & Insurenet Agency New Office in Alma, Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia


View Driving directions to Jalan Perniagaan Alma in a larger map

Hello Friends and Business Associates, 

This is the location of the new office of Psalm Agency and Insurenet Agency. The work in progress is almost 90 % completed and is targeted for launching on Saturday 21 April, 2012.  It is located at and known as No. 12, 1st Floor, Jalan Perniagaan, Pusat Perniagaan Alma, 14000 BUKIT MERTAJAM, PULAU PINANG, MALAYSIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment