Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

International Lion Dance on Stilts Championship at Penang

Penang State Tourism Development & Culture is jointly organising with Penang Wushu, Lion & Dragon Dance Assoociation and Malaysia National Lion dance Association an International Lion Dance on Stilts Championship will be held on this coming Saturday 7th May, 2011 from 10.00am to 5.00pm and on Sunday 8th May, 2011 from 10.00am to 2.00pm.



The venue is at Han Chiang Indoor Stadium, Penang

View Larger Map
For the lion dance troupes and fans, do not miss out this exciting event. Admission to the venue is free. As for the photographers, bring your best camera and equipments there as there is a Photography Competition. You could be the lucky prize winners for submitting the best photograph of the event. The competition registration form is free and is to be registered and submitted by May 5, 2011. You can get the form from the Visit Penang website  http://visitpenang.gov.my/portal3/latest-events/details/201-international-lion-dance-on-stilts-competition.html.
 
By the way, I am glad to share with you one of the videos which was recorded at Lion Dance competition at Sunway Seberang Jaya Shopping Mall which I have uploaded to YouTube earlier.


See you there at Han Chiang Indoor Stadium, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment