Welcome to bigfoothill.

Greetings to you. May you feel at home and enjoy what I am sharing on this little corner. I am learning as much as I can from you and fellow blogger community. It is my first attempt at blogging. Who knows, it could be another source of information for the community and at the same time it could well be another source of income for me as I am as much interested in making money online. Let's go from here...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Milestones Album by Roger Wang

I just purchased Roger Wang's Milestones Album directly from Roger Wang as I did not have the leisure to go to the CDRama stall to get my copy. He was in KL recently but I just did not have the spare time to be there to see his live performance at Loud + Clear.

Anyway, I learned to add a new gadget which displayed Roger Wang's music clips on the blog. The HTML codes were supplied by Roger. You can now listen to the sample songs at Bigfoothill. Hope you like to listen to his music and relax.

Thanks Roger for your help. I am looking forward to receive my copy of your album personally autographed by you from the courier service provider, Poslaju soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment